Share this product
Add your review
Review NV Andre Tixier Brut Rose Champagne 750ml

NV Andre Tixier Brut Rose Champagne 750ml

($98.00 Incl. tax)
available for order
An incredibly vibrant Rose Champagne from Pinot grapes producing exceptional hue, and packed full of luscious fruits and an electrifying amount of bubbles. Organic, sustainably produced, and incredibly pure.
About the Wine

Brut Rose Premier Cru shows superbly, blossoming in the glass with an aromatic infusion of tea leaves, warm bread, and barely ripe raspberries with a trace of vanilla. On the palate, it's full-bodied and ample but incisive, with an enveloping core of pear, white peach, lime oil, pomegranate seeds, elderflower honey, lively acids and a long, chalky finish. Despite its intricate, vinous make-up, it's brilliantly focused.

Just look at this beauty in a bottle! There’s no pale, orange-ish tint, and no hiding behind a green glass bottle here. This impossible color achievement comes from 100% Premier Cru Pinot. 80% of which is a blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier pressed for its juice with as little skin contact as possible. The remaining 20% consists of the best Pinot Noir made – time spent in oak barrels, delicious, and nearly opaque on its own - but blended to produce something greater than the sum of its parts.

Brut Rose went into bottles April 2017, harvested in Fall 2016.

Vineyards are an average age of 30 years located in Premier Cru designated parcels in Chigny-les-Roses, Rilly-la-Montagne, and Ludes.

TIXIER’s methods are certified as sustainable and protective of the environment, extending beyond (but not inclusive of) organic to include carbon footprint, water management, and biodiversity in the vineyard - a practice that avoids monoculture growth and susceptibility to disease.