Share this product
Add your review
Review 2018 Adaptation By Odette Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 750ml

2018 Adaptation By Odette Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 750ml

($60.00 Incl. tax)
available for order
Red - California - Napa Valley - 91% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot, 4% Cab Franc
About the Wine

Looking for a bold and complex wine that is sure to impress? Look no further than the 2018 Adaptation By Odette Cabernet Sauvignon!

   Odette Estate Winery is a family-owned and operated winery located in the Stags Leap District of Napa Valley, California. The winery was founded in 2012 by PlumpJack Group, which is owned by entrepreneur and philanthropist Gavin Newsom, and his sister Hilary Newsom.

Odette Estate Winery is named after the family's matriarch, Odette Kahn, who was a pioneering wine writer and critic in the mid-20th century. The winery's mission is to produce exceptional Cabernet Sauvignon that reflects the unique terroir of the Stags Leap District, which is known for its rocky soils and warm climate.

The winery's vineyards are sustainably farmed and hand-harvested, and the grapes are carefully sorted and fermented in small lots to ensure the highest quality wine.

   The 2018 Adaptation By Odette Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 91% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Merlot, and 4% Cabernet Franc. The grapes were sourced from several vineyards throughout the Napa Valley, including the Oakville, Rutherford, and Stags Leap District AVAs.

   The wine was aged for 20 months in French oak barrels, 60% of which were new, and the remaining 40% were once-used. This oak aging process helps to impart complex flavors and aromas to the wine, including notes of vanilla, cedar, and baking spice. This wine is a true expression of the region's unique terroir. The 2018 vintage is characterized by deep, rich flavors of dark fruit, chocolate, and coffee, with a long, lingering finish that will leave you wanting more!

A Napa Valley Cab Sure to Adapt to Any Occasion!